Thursday 11 August 2011

Le fabulous Fab & Mr Hermès

You know those women that look really fantastic when they workout? Well, unfortunately I'm definitely not one of them! I've been going to personal training for a little while now, trying to get back into shape since Mr Charlie's arrival (another 5 kilos and I'll be happy .... and why is it always 5 kilos?).

The image of what I look like in my mind (fantasy) never seems to quite match up to what I inevitably see in the mirror (reality). I'm always a little gutted when I see my beetroot-red face in the mirror and hair that... well... just looks bloody bad! And don't get me started on the muffin top phenomenon!

So that being said, I avoid looking now... however it doesn't stop me from wondering why they put those stupid huge mirrors all throughout the gym??? I mean lets face it... who wants to see the likes of me heaving and staggering around in their peripheral vision whilst they're trying to work-out! Well, I know I certainly don't!

So the cause of my aforementioned condition is a Frenchman called Fabrice. Fabrice is a friend of my husband who owns his own personal training business here in Brisbane. He's so good at what he does that I think he's worth a mention for any of you readers out there that want a serious workout (he has a masters in sports science and I dare say will be training a professional sports team in the not too distant future).

Anyway, he might look nice & friendly (see below picture) but an hour with him and you'll be ready to hurl and stagger your tired gluteus maximus all the way home...


























Fabrice Personal Training 

So whilst I was staggering walking through the city after my torture training session with the fabulous fab, I noticed that Brisbane now has a Hermes store (and if it's been there for ages, I make my point again that I've dumbed down a-hell-uv-a-lot since becoming a mum and tend not to notice things that have been staring me in the face for months!)

So good on you Brisbane! Oh and I also saw that Coco has sent Chanel our way also...!!!

Hermes Handbags

image via coachstarbags



images via Paola's Closet




images via Karin Adores

God the Hermes Spring 2011 collection makes me want to seriously get on a horse now and go for a ride... Yeeeehaaaaaahhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I got a good laugh from it!:) forget Hermes, I was more interested in your personal trainer Fabrice! Hey I'm only human. Wouldn't want him to watch me do burpees though, not pretty:(
    Sarah (we HAVE to meet for a coffee soon!)

    ReplyDelete