Thursday 28 July 2011

New Store, New discoveries... x

N E W  O N L I N E   S T O R E

Big day today... Anna Spiro launched her online store Absolutely Beautiful Things... I love the concept so you should all pop over if you haven't already and check it out...
Anna Spiro’s Absolutely Beautiful Things | Winter 2011 Vignette

Anna Spiro’s Absolutely Beautiful Things | Winter 2011 Vignette

L A T E S T   E D I T I O N

Latest Issue of rue mag is out 








































F A B R I C

and my obsession with chevron persists...







L A M P

artichoke lamp more colors available
Jane Gray for Stray Dog Designs Lamp


B R A N D  


AphroChic

AphroChic Wallpaper & Cushions & Placemat below

Haze

Brooklyn Life Outdoor

Haze Mimosa Placemat

Haze Dove




No comments:

Post a Comment