Friday 8 July 2011

yellow, blue et les treizistes !

It's been a while since I've blogged - I do try to get one blog pumped out a day from my brain's production line, however I've suffered some technical difficulties over the past week or so!

So the latest is, is that I'm currently living with 3 Frenchmen (plus my little frenchies, Jack & Charlie) who all love rugby league, beer and late night chats about all things relating to rugby league, whilst consuming said beer! (I hear you ask ... really, they're French???!!)... Yes they are! What happened to the velvet coats, red wine and long conversations concerning the revolution and what not?!
















I've also get yellow in my head... I have no idea why as yellow and I have a strange love/hate relationship but that being said... it does look amazing with blue!



image by www.manolohome.com

Ikat cushions can be found at table tonic

Xavier Pauchard Tolix Stool - Love these...



















Jonathan Adler chair A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Check out Ada & Darcy for these amazing Chippendale chairs and Moroccan Pouffes x




















No comments:

Post a Comment