Sunday 31 July 2011

How dooooooo they do it?

Question
How do women work from home with two toddlers without going completely skitzoid?

Answer
There are NO women that work from home with two toddlers that don't eventually go skitzoid!

I've come to the conclusion that if there were an Olympic Games held just for toddlers, with events such as:
  • Tantrum throwing
  • The 8 hour whinging marathon
  • Triathalon of non-cooperation (running away, riding away and demanding to get into the pool when it's freezing and I'm trying to fix the freakin creepy crawly)
my toddlers today would have for sure taken gold in the 8 hour whinging marathon (and probably bronze in the Triathalon of non-cooperation)... 

So to recover from celebrate their victorious feats today, I've cracked open a bottle of cab merlot or whatever it is... either way it's doing job!

Here's some great blogs I've stumbled across lately...















3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for for the shout out! Your blog is gorgeous and I'm so glad I've discovered it :) Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know! I work from home mondays with just one toddler and it isn't easy. I think I'm most frazzled on these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete