Monday 13 June 2011

The Virus Factory

Jack (3 in October): runny nose, chesty cough, birds nest at the back of his head as he won't let me brush his hair and intermittent whinging.
Charlie (13 months): runny nose, low grade fever, mild viral rash and constant whinging especially when I take a sidewards step into his peripheral vision.
Laurent (39... but I often ask him how the big '4' '0' looks!): runny nose, cough, has recently acquired an addiction to Vicks and also likes to regularly communicate his sentiments on his illness and his general overall feeling of malaise.
Me (33 and it appears the years of lying in the sun has recently decided to reveal itself): I am yet to be infected however I'm a little over the whinging...

On the bright side, our first container of furniture for our online Store French Furniture Direct - due to launch in July, is not far off and I think I'd really love to team this Laurent Dining Table:
with these Replica Xavier Pauchard Tolix Chairs:


These Chairs come in a million different shades, are child proof (thanks to powder coated steel) and can be found at Matt Blatt

I love mixing styles...  x

3 comments:

  1. OMG...so feeling your pain. My three kids are all sick. I must admit this time, the whinging has been kept to a minimum. I think they realised earlier in the week when I was sick that their whinging would go unnoticed and it wasn't worth it. Hope they all have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. It breaks my heart when kids get sick. Pack up on the vitamins and wish they get better soon. Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, I'm getting to that point now re the whinging... there's only so much one can take before you just have to switch off!

    Kellie, it used to break my heart but now I'm so used to it... seems to be a right of passage in life... catch all the viruses and then voila... immune system ready to go!! x

    ReplyDelete