Saturday 11 June 2011

Vicks anyone?

Ok so picture this: my Frenchman sitting at his desk with a towl over his head and him inhaling a whole heap of vicks he just dumped in a bowl with boiling water... I can't quite articulate the sound affects but it's full of French expletives, groans, sniffling and I've just looked over again and he's now repositioned the bowl in one hand whilst he types with the other... clever chicken!

ooops there's more expletives... not sure if it's working! lol

On the bright side, I'm working with my manufacturer on creating a range of French furniture pieces for little ones... just imagine... mini funky louis with mini little ottomans... AMAZING!!!

I LOVE Anne Harwell aka ANNECHOVIE  - her paintings are so beautiful and tres chic!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin! Glad I've found you, yippee! another colourful blog to follow.
    It's freeezing in Bris hey. I'm at Manly.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's me again, I forgot to comment on your funny post,
    (I had a laugh at your hubby's expense)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, thanks for your lovely comments! I've had a look at your blogs... fantastic! I will add myself to your follow list x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! The couch looks beautiful! Enjoy the start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete