Tuesday 19 July 2011

Tolix & the colours of the Rainbow !

Well I finally bit the bullet and I've ordered 6 Xavier Pauchard Tolix chairs from Mr Blatt and I decided to throw in a few Emco US Navy Stools as well! I love the fact that I'm pretty confident my two little terminators won't be a match for these!!! I'll take some photos and post when they arrive (the Tolix chairs are going to team up with a French dining table!). 

If you didn't know already, the Xavier Pauchard Tolix char was desigend in 1934 for the French Cafe scene (this was my angle when convincing my husband... I was like "look Loz, they're French AND they're child proof - Jack and Charlie are no match for these!")... I also got him when he just woke up and he responded with "look, Erin... you do whatever you want!")... Yessssss.... 

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! It looks wonderful in any color. Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete