Thursday 16 June 2011

Where do all the socks go?

definition: black hole is a region of space from which nothing, not even light can escape.

So I'm now going to expand on this definition and say, not even my childrens' socks can escape!


I'm not sure even Einstein could provide me with a feasible explanation as to why my children have only one of each sock [pair] remaining. So after turning the house upside down whilst mumbling a hell-of-alot of expletives, I've come to the conclusion that there is a black hole in my house (that I can't see but know it's there) that sucks one sock (only one) from each pair into it!

So while my kids socks are being sucked into my household black hole, I'm still ogling my ikats and all the things I could do with them such as...

lampshades....











































{above images images sourced by countrygirlcityworld.com & vanessaandvalentine.com}

Cushions.... (piping would look super amazing!)





















et la piece de la resistance...





















{image via www.decorpad.com}

Our online store French Furniture Direct, launching next month, will aspire to be your one stop shop for all things French Provincial... our quality is second to none and so are our prices! Our first shipment contains our Provincial Bergere Chairs in linen or cotton, solid oak frames with foam and feather cushions & hand finished in either Antique White, Antique Black or French Oak! Our Manhatten Libraries are amazing and we will have these in Antique Black and Antique White x






































1 comment:

  1. These are lovely! Those chairs look fabulous! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete