Sunday 19 June 2011

obsessed much?

I'm obsessed with a free photo editing online software I discovered recently Pixlr. So I've done a new blog banner... i'm going to rotate them every couple of weeks or so... gives me an excuse to feed my obsession!

Got lots of washing to do today as I walked into Charlie's room last night to check on him and had discovered he had vomited all over his sheets and fell back asleep... poor thing! So he was up till midnight having his own private party because he obviously felt much better after a wash and some clean sheets! He seems good as gold today so must of been a bug just passing by to say "Hi" and couldn't obviously hang around for as long as its mates often do!

here's a couple of other banners I've created for French Furniture Direct ... it'll give a sneak peak into what we've got in store for you all. Happy Sunday and I hope you all (including myself) have a vomit free day! x






2 comments:

  1. Poor Charlie! I hope he's feeling better now. Have a beautiful start of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie, he's doing better today! Have a great week yourself, Erin x

    ReplyDelete