Sunday 26 June 2011

MIA but not MIS !!!

Sorry, I've been MIA but not MIS (missing in stress) and a b&*(&)(*^%&^%&*dy hell-uv-a-lot of it! On top of importing, building an online store and all that goes with those two minor undertakings, it appears our hot water system is not so "hot" right now (even though it's only a year old and this appears to be its second indiscretion!!!!!!!!!), my new computer seems to have connectivity issues (expletives galore today - all in my head of course! ... ok I let a couple slip out)... ummm what else... oh I'm also playing host to one of the many viruses that Jack & Charlie bring home, Laurent is a walking virus right now and oh, our bl*()Y*&^*(dy phone has a permanent engaged tone!

Ok, sorry to vent on you all... 

here's a couple of images to balance my written onslaught! Dammit!!!!! I've just seen a mouse scurry across our living room floor... 
















Jack & Charlie... Jack played happily today with a tarpaulin and a piece of packing tape stuff and Charlie has a fixation lately with my makeup - I'm still trying to find my mascara!


No comments:

Post a Comment